I know the last preseason game is tonight and we have some bigger fish to fry. We need to know who will be the clipboard holder at QB, we need to know who will fill out the WR roles, etc, etc, etc. What I wonder now is how the practice squad will fill out, mostly because I think this will play a role in who makes the final 53 man roster. Now assuming they don't make the main roster and are not signed by other teams here are some of the guys I think we might see on the practice squad who could turn into future performers for the Bills (or other NFL Teams)
1) Da'Rick Rogers (WR) - not picked up on waivers is a perfect practice squad name
2) Brandon Kaufman (WR) - another young guy with some skill but not ready for the roster yet
3) Chris Gragg (TE) - has been losing playing time, but has some skill. I just don't see a spot for him today.
4) David Snow (C) - I think the Bills like him but need the roster spot and he becomes and easy activation if needed.
5) Corbin Bryant (DL) - not sure he makes the main team due to a numbers game but should make this group
6) T.J. Heath (CB) - only if he does not make the main 53 man roster, I see him as a bubble player - Gilmore makes this one hard.
7) Keith Pough (LB) - I am going to guess they have at least 1 linebacker on the PS so this is my guess.
8) Zack Chibane (OG) - the rookie from Cuse is a Doug guy but won't be on the 53 this year but will likely be carried on the Practice Squad - hey we all know that at the very least the fan base isn't happy with the current LG status of the roster.