The Buffalo Bills on Thursday released the names of their seven representatives on a New Stadium Working Group, a committee endeavor between the Bills, Erie County and New York State investigating the possibility of a new stadium.
Those seven people are:
- Russ Brandon, President and Chief Executive Officer, Buffalo Bills
- Jeff Littman, Chief Financial Officer, Buffalo Bills
- Mary Owen, Executive VP of Strategic Planning, Buffalo Bills
- Charles Schumer, United States Senator
- Louis Ciminelli, Chairman, LPCiminelli, Inc.
- Christopher Koch, Chief Executive Officer, New Era Cap Co., Inc.
- Jordan Levy, Managing Partner, SoftBank Capital
Each of the Bills, Erie County and New York State can name up to seven people as committee members. The county and state had previously named members to the committee; the BuffaloBills.com press release has those names, which include Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz, Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown, Niagara Falls Mayor Paul Dyster, and New York State Lieutenant Governor Robert Duffy, among many others.
It goes without saying that the long-term viability of the Bills in Western New York is contingent on a new facility being built, but that is secondary to the team's future ownership situation.
For the latest on Bills ownership, the Ralph Wilson Stadium lease and the New Stadium Working Group, be sure to bookmark our StoryStream on the subject.