1. Taylor Lewan - I know a lot of people want the bills to draft a WR with this pick but I believe that OT is a big need for the Bills. I also think the top 2 WR are already off the board. Eric Ebron is also a a popular pick, in fact I have him penned in this spot in my mock draft. I just have a bad feeling about Ebron, bust potential.
2. Kelvin Benjamin if he's there if not then Jimmie Ward to replace Byrd.
3. Martavis Bryant if we don't get Benjamin. We could also look for CB Pierre Desir, he's a huge corner that could help the secondary.
4. AJ Mccarron or Aaron Murray - develope a good backup or possible replacement for Manuel if he doesn't pan out.
5. Colt Lyera- this may be a reach but I just believe he has the chance of being the best TE in the draft. Without his off the field issues he would probably be a first or second round draft. Hopefully his former TM Kiko will give him a recommendation.
6.Kenjon Barner - why not