OK, Rumblers - time for a fun exercise to find out how many of you really know your Bills.
Here is how this works: I'll give you 4 clues about a player, who at some point played football for the Buffalo Bills. They could be retired, they could have played for less than a single season, they may still be active, but all of them at some point or another donned the red white and blue of the Buffalo Bills. There are no prizes, just plain and simple bragging rights to the first to give all 4 correct answers. Since this is the first one I'm doing I'm going to include a bonus player. And go...
-I was drafted in the 6th round of the 1990 NFL draft out of
-I was the 1995 defensive player of the year and a 4 time pro-bowler.
-I have 75 career sacks and 6 career interceptions.
-I retired as a member of the Minnesota Vikings.
-I was the first round pick of the Bills in 1986 NOT named Ronnie Harmon.
-I am the majority owner of the Arena Football 2
-I took over for Ted Marchibroda as the color analyst for the Colts Television coverage.
- I was born in
- While playing for the
- I was drafted #2 overall in the 1987 draft.
- I’m a member of the NFL all decade team for the 90’s.
- I was drafted in the 17th round (#203 overall) of the 1957 draft, out of
- I led the Bills to 3 straight Eastern Division titles and 2 consecutive AFL championships.
- I was an AFL all-star for 7 consecutive years.
- I was the first AFL player ever to throw for 3000 yards in a season.
SUPER DUPER EXTRA TRICKY BONUS
- I was captain of the volleyball team and played free safety at Princeton where I recored 12 interceptions my senior year of 1988.
- I signed with the Bills as an undrafted free agent and because of injuries would have been the starter, but a knee injury ended my career before it really began.
-While at Princeton I was known more for my girlfriend then my athletic prowess.
All right, let's see how good you guys are.