At the start of every month, we're going to poll the readers of Buffalo Rumblings on their state of mind regarding the chief decision-makers of the Buffalo Bills. This is your poll to state your pleasure, or lack thereof, with GM Buddy Nix. Here's what Nix has accomplished over the last month, with a dash of perspective on the 53-man roster as a whole.
- Gave public support to now-starting quarterback Trent Edwards
- Signed TE J.P. Foschi, then promptly released him; added TE David Martin and was awarded OG Kraig Urbik via waivers
- Responsible for 15 new players on active roster: six veteran acquisitions, five drafted rookies, four undrafted free agents
- Signed off on the release of two drafted rookies - seventh-rounders QB Levi Brown and OL Kyle Calloway
- Signed fullback Corey McIntyre to a two-year, $1.85 million contract extension
Previous approval polls: 36% approval Hiring Date (30% disapproval); 73% approval February 2010 (5% disapproval); 79% approval April 2010 (4% disapproval); 76% approval May 2010 (7% disapproval); 77% approval August 2010 (6% disapproval)