Near the start of every month, we're going to poll the readers of Buffalo Rumblings on their state of mind regarding the chief decision-makers of the Buffalo Bills. This is your poll to state your pleasure, or lack thereof, with GM Buddy Nix. Here are some stories Nix has been heavily involved with over the last month.
- Has the Bills off to a 3-1 start. Game results: BUF 41 - KC 7; BUF 38 - OAK 35; BUF 34 - NE 31; CIN 23 - BUF 20
- Offensive Ranks: 391.5 YPG (No. 9) - 254.5 PYPG (No. 12) - 137.0 RYPG (No. 5) - 33.2 PPG (No. 4)
- Defensive Ranks: 405.0 YPG (No. 27) - 275.5 PYPG (No. 24) - 129.5 RYPG (No. 26) - 24.0 PPG (No. 17)
- Has the public support of team owner Ralph Wilson.
- Has reportedly begun contract negotiations with quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick.
- Despite the protestations of Fred Jackson, no reports indicate that contract negotiations have begun with the running back.
- Players off the active roster: Marcus Easley, Roscoe Parrish, David Martin. Players on the active roster: Ruvell Martin, Naaman Roosevelt, Terrence Wheatley.
Previous Five Approval Polls
79% approval April 2011 (5% disapproval)
92% approval May 2011 (2% disapproval)
92% approval June 2011 (2% disapproval)
73% approval August 2011 (10% disapproval)
66% approval September 2011 (15% disapproval)