At the start of every month, we poll the readers of Buffalo Rumblings on their state of mind regarding the chief decision-makers of the Buffalo Bills. This is your poll to state your pleasure, or lack thereof, with head coach Chan Gailey. Here are some stories Gailey has been heavily involved with over the last month.
- The Bills are 1-3 since the last poll: L 3-45 to SF; W 19-16 over ARI; L 34-35 to TEN; L 9-21 to HOU
- Despite his overall record of 13-27, GM Buddy Nix insists that Gailey will remain Buffalo's head coach into the 2013 season
- Told reporters that he's not the type to make mid-season coaching changes, answering a question about potentially relieving Dave Wannstedt of his duties
- Fan and media angst has reached a boiling point, with his questionable play-calling the latest prevalent issue
- Has admitted to getting out-coached and making bad decisions, including an ill-advised Wildcat pass in Arizona
- The Bills were fined $20,000 for the team's inappropriate reporting of Mario Williams' wrist injury
- Buffalo has made one lineup change not forced by injury this season: promoting rookie linebacker Nigel Bradham to the starting lineup
For an archive of past Gailey approval ratings here at Buffalo Rumblings, check out our new Gailey approval poll hub.