At or near the start of every month, we're going to poll the readers of Buffalo Rumblings on their state of mind regarding the chief decision-makers of the Buffalo Bills. This is your poll to state your pleasure, or lack thereof, with GM Buddy Nix. Here are some stories Nix has been heavily involved with over the last month.
- Drafted South Carolina cornerback Stephon Gilmore on day one of the 2012 NFL Draft.
- Drafted Georgia offensive tackle Cordy Glenn and North Carolina State wide receiver T.J. Graham on day two of the 2012 NFL Draft, trading a seventh-round pick to move up two spots to take Graham in the third round.
- Drafted six more players on day three of the 2012 NFL Draft: Florida State linebacker Nigel Bradham, LSU cornerback Ron Brooks, Florida State offensive tackle Zebrie Sanders, TCU linebacker Tank Carder, Oregon guard Mark Asper and Western Michigan kicker John Potter.
- Has agreed to terms with 10 undrafted free agents: Richmond quarterback Aaron Corp, Missouri State running back Chris Douglas, Colorado State offensive tackle Paul Madsen, Texas center David Snow, Texas A&M linebacker Garrick Williams, Virginia Tech cornerback Cris Hill, Stanford strong safety Delano Howell, Penn State strong safety Nick Sukay, Florida State punter Shawn Powell and Mercyhurst safety/long snapper Ian Wild.
- Read everything Nix had to say about anything prior to the draft here, here, here and here.
- Drafted three of the team's 30 pre-draft visitors: Stephon Gilmore, Cordy Glenn and Tank Carder.
Previous Five Approval Polls
55% approval December 2011 (24% disapproval; 1,638 votes)
51% approval January 2012 (27% disapproval; 2,333 votes)
58% approval February 2012 (17% disapproval; 1,926 votes)
74% approval March 2012 (10% disapproval; 2,028 votes)
97% approval April 2012 (0% disapproval; 2,969 votes)