Breaking Down Mike Pettine (Part 1) | Buffalo Bills Draft
This article gets a little technical in the numbers, but once you distill the information, it shows the Jets were pretty good in every defensive area except pass rush (which explains why they would take a swing with Aaron Maybin). The Jets were consistently good under Pettine in keeping opponents' drive distances to below the league average. Elder explains away the 2012 regression of Pettine's defense by saying the Jets were "a disaster in every sense of the word" from the Rex Ryan/Tim Tebow debacle to the injury to Darrelle Revis.
Ch.2′s Wilson Special Meets Expectations; Tasker "Honored" by "SNL" - Still Talkin TV
On Saturday night, WGRZ in Buffalo aired a special on Ralph Wilson, Jr. Bill Polian, Steve Tasker and more talked about their relationship with Mr. Wilson, and what might happen when he passes on. Here's a review.
Buffalo Bills Reportedly Interested in Michael Vick | Sports Media 101
Clayton told the radio station. "Buffalo was quite interested in (Vick) before he ended up going to Philadelphia. Everything I hear, according to sources, is that there is interest there."
In case you missed it
- Fred Jackson is okay with sharing reps, per the team's radio show.
- The Bills told Donald Jones they wouldn't re-sign him, and the wide receiver responded as well as can be expected.
- Pro Football Focus put the Bills' 2013 rookies under the lens. They also looked at team needs and had some curious conclusions about the quarterback position.
- A closer look at Torell Troup's latest recovery from the team's website.
- WGR 550's Mike Schopp thinks Stevie Johnson made himself look bad at best (and lazy at worst) with Super Bowl week comments.