As some of you might know, I proposed to my wife in Buffalo five years ago at Bacchus. Exactly a year later, we got married. Every year since, we have celebrated our anniversary in Buffalo, and (wink) just so happen to catch a game while we're there.
As an out of towner, I usually don't have the slightest clue where to go and what to do, so I kind of wing it when it comes to planning my Buffalo trip. I don't feel too bad about it, because I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this.
Today, however, I'm going to leave it up to my Buffalo Rumblings family to help me plan my trip, as well as help all the other out of towners that will be up for the game. You have to tell us where to go, what to do, where to stay, where we must eat, what we must eat, and so on and so forth. I'll be sure to take some pictures and tweet them out, so that you can see that I really took your advice. If you aren't already, shame on you: follow me on twitter @doctork44. There, I'll be posting all of my fun adventures, and maybe I'll post a photo gallery next week on Buffalo Rumblings. Hopefully, I run in to some of you guys in my travels.
For me, here are some of the things that I need help with. For everyone else, be sure to mention yours in the comment section.
- I'm thinking about moving to Buffalo; where can I live that has the best water views?
- I want to try beef on weck for the first time; where should I go?
- Looking for a nice restaurant to go to for my anniversary; where should I go?
- Outside of Duff's and Anchor Bar, where can I find the best wings?
- I'm looking to buy exclusive Bills gear; where should I go?
- I'll be tailgating; where should I park and what should I put on the grill?
- What is the best Buffalo beer that I should try?
- Are there any particular sights that I need to see?
- Where is the worst neighborhood to visit (yes, I want to go)?
- Anything else that I need to experience?
Let me know what you think. I arrive Saturday around noon, and will be leaving first thing Monday morning. I can't see and experience everything, so I'll be going with the consensus. I'm expecting the comments section to filled up with great ideas, so don't disappoint!