Following another disappointing loss to Tom Brady and the New England Patriots, the Buffalo Bills hope to get back on track against another NFC North opponent this week in the Minnesota Vikings.
The game will be played on FOX for the third week in a row, but there is a bit of controversy regarding the broadcast, as regularly scheduled commentator Mike Goldberg (better known for his MMA work) was removed from the broadcast team after a terrible debut and several bitter tweets following the game. Replacing him will be Tim Brando, which isn't exactly a serious upgrade.
Nonetheless, if you're not able to make it to Orchard Park on Sunday, here's what you need to know to follow the game:
Buffalo Bills (3-3) vs. Minnesota Vikings (2-4)
- Game time: 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
- TV: FOX affiliates in upstate New York, Minnesota, North and South Dakota, and parts of northern Iowa, Nebraska, and Pennsylvania
- Commentators: Tim Brando, Brendan Ayanbadejo, Peter Schrager
- Radio: WGR 550 AM (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 (Rochester), WROC 950 (Rochester), WKRL 100.9 (Syracuse), Fan 590 (Toronto), Sirius XM 234 - Internet 803
- Announcers: John Murphy, Mark Kelso, Sal Capaccio
- Online: NFL.com Game Center
- Injury report: Released on Friday
To buy tickets, visit the NFL Ticket Exchange.