The Buffalo Bills really could use a win right now. Two straight losses against teams in a better playoff position has this already looking like another lost season despite the .500 record with 10 games played. Luckily for the Bills, they couldn't have had a much better opponent than the New York Jets, whom they easily handled on the road in a 20-point victory four weekends ago. The Jets have made a permanent quarterback change that helped fix a couple of the leaks in their offense, but if Buffalo wanted a game to help them get back on track, this is the one.
The downside, of course, is that a massive snowstorm affecting the Buffalo region has forced the NFL to relocate the game this weekend - and the Bills will have a short week of practice as a result, as well. Here's what you need to know to catch this weekend's game in its new timeslot.
New York Jets (2-8) at Buffalo Bills (5-5)
- Game time: Monday, November 24, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Ford Field, Detroit, MI
- TV: CBS (primary and secondary markets); DirecTV Sunday Ticket will carry the game as usual
- Commentators: Spero Dedes, Solomon WIlcots
- Radio: WGR 550 (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 and 950AM (Rochester), WKRL 100.9 (Syracuse), Fan 590 (Toronto) and the rest of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network
- Announcers: John Murphy, Mark Kelso, Sal Capaccio
- Online: NFL.com Game Center
- Injury report: released on Friday