There are two days of workouts remaining at the 2015 NFL Combine, and today defensive linemen and linebackers are going through their workouts and drills. The action finishes tomorrow with defensive backs taking the field.
Today's workouts will air live on NFL Network starting at 9:00 a.m. ET.
Here are ten questions I'm hoping will be answered at the Combine today. What are you looking for?
- Randy Gregory had been accumulating Top 5 hype for several months, but weighing in at 235 pounds raised some eyebrows. Can he hold up with strength in positional drills?
- Who will be the most impressive edge rusher? The aforementioned Gregory? Vic Beasley? Shane Ray? Bud Dupree? Someone else?
- Norfolk State end Lynden Trail has outstanding size, and was even asked to practice some tight end at the Senior Bowl. Is he going to bring great workout numbers to the table as well?
- Can Leonard Williams look good enough to keep him in the conversation for the first two picks, even over a quarterback?
- Following a pedestrian performance in the Senior Bowl game, Danny Shelton has lost a little momentum. Is he still the top defensive tackle after Williams, or will a guy like Eddie Goldman take that claim?
- The Bills are planning to re-sign edge rusher Jerry Hughes, but they still need depth on the defensive line as he moves to more of an "outside linebacker" role in Rex Ryan's defense. Is there a good mid-round option for them working out today?
- Shaq Thompson measured in at 6'0" and 228 pounds. Can his play in positional drills convince teams that he's still a good fit as a linebacker rather than a safety?
- Will we see a defensive lineman or linebacker run a sub-4.5 40 this year, after Jadeveon Clowney unofficially did it last year?
- Eric Kendricks looks like he knows where the ball is going on every play on tape. Does he have the short area burst to get there in the NFL?
- Is Denzel Perryman going to show enough athleticism to carry his stock? Or will scouts continue to be skeptical about his NFL potential?