Both the Buffalo Bills and the Miami Dolphins suffered Week 2 setbacks, with the New England Patriots building an insurmountable lead in defeating the Bills, and the Jacksonville Jaguars hanging on for a game-winning field goal against the Dolphins for their first September win since 2012.
Now the two teams meet for an early divisional matchup, Buffalo's second in a row. Miami comes into the game banged up, with starters like Cameron Wake, Branden Albert, and Ryan Tannehill dealing with nagging injuries. They also had a dubious gameplan last week, failing to rush for a single first down in their loss. Buffalo will likely be without starting safety Aaron Williams, and it didn't exactly have a stellar gameplan versus New England. It's too early to say for sure, but with both teams already losing once in the AFC, a divisional loss will definitely hurt someone's playoff chances.
If you aren't in Miami for the game, here's how you can follow along.
Buffalo Bills (1-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-1)
- Game time: Sunday, September 27, 2015, 4:25 p.m. ET
- Location: Sun Life Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL
- TV: CBS affiliates in New York, New England, and Florida (coverage map)
- Commentators: Spero Dedes, Solomon Wilcots
- Radio: WGR 550 (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 and 950AM (Rochester), WKRL 100.9 (Syracuse), FAN 590 (Toronto), and the rest of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network
- Announcers: John Murphy, Mark Kelso, Sal Capaccio
- Online: NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL.com Game Center
- Bills injuries: Full injury report is released on Friday. Marquise Goodwin (ribs) and Tony Steward (knee) were limited practice participants Wednesday. Aaron Williams (neck) did not practice. Percy Harvin (hip) and LeSean McCoy (hamstring) also missed practice, but are expected to play on Sunday.