The Buffalo Bills will practice five times under the lights at St. John Fisher College in Pittsford, NY, during training camp. As has been the custom, you’ll need a free ticket to get into those practices and several local sponsors of the Bills will be distributing tickets in their own unique way.
All tickets will be available starting Wednesday, July 20th, at 9 a.m. and you can take a maximum of four per person.
Tuesday, August 2nd practice tickets available at 7-Eleven locations
- 660 North French Road, Amherst, NY, 14228
- 622 Park Avenue Rochester, NY, 14607
- 923 South Clinton Ave Rochester NY, 14620
Saturday, August 6th practice tickets available at Tops Friendly Markets locations
- 6720 Pittsford-Palmyra Road, Fairport, NY, 14450
- 2345 Buffalo Road, Gates, NY, 14624
- 3865 Union Road, Cheektowaga, NY, 14225
- 355 Orchard Park Road, West Seneca, NY, 14224
Thursday, August 11th practice tickets available at Sunoco locations
- 5665 Seneca Street, West Seneca, NY, 14224
- 8000 Main Street, Williamsville, NY, 14221
- 1324 Latta Road, Rochester, NY, 14612
Thursday, August 18th practice tickets sponsored by Dunn Tire and Continental Tire
Monday, August 22nd practice tickets available at Safelite AutoGlass®
- 6255 South Transit Road, Lockport, NY, 14094
- 2918 Walden Ave - Suite 290, Depew, NY, 14043
- 4900 Camp Road - Suite 500, Hamburg, NY, 14075
- 1260 Scottsville Road, Rochester, NY, 14624
- 900 Jefferson Road - Suite 1604, Rochester, NY, 14623
Remaining practices are during the day and you will not need a ticket to enter those practices. Fans will frequently bring their unused tickets to the night practice and leave them with the ushers at the gate of St. John Fisher so if you don’t have one, you may not be out of luck.