The Bills have lost seven of 10 matchups all-time versus the Buccaneers, the last of which was a 27-6 setback in Tampa Dec. 8, 2013. In that showdown, EJ Manuel was sacked seven times, and tossed four interceptions, posting a 4.7 quarterback rating. (Hey, at least he led the team in rushing yards with 29.)
Tampa Bay has only come to Western New York once in franchise history, with Buffalo posting a 33-20 win on Sept. 20, 2009.
Here’s how to watch Sunday’s game from home:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-3) at Buffalo Bills (3-2)
- Game Date/Time: Sunday, October 22, 1:00 p.m.
- Location: New Era Field, Orchard Park, N.Y.
- TV: FOX (WUTV 29 in Buffalo, WUHF 31 in Rochester, WSYT 68 in Syracuse)
- Announcers: Play-by-play Chris Myers, color analysts Daryl Johnston and Laura Okmin (Broadcast map)
- Radio: WGR 550AM (Buffalo), Fan 590 (Toronto), WCFM 96.5 and WROC 950 AM (Rochester), and WKTW 99.5/WKTV 105.5 (Syracuse) and the rest of the Buffalo Bills radio network
- Radio Play-by-Play: John Murphy and Mark Kelso in the booth with Sal Capaccio on the sidelines
- Online: NFL Game Pass, NFL.com Game Center
Thursday Injury Report: Full participant (Buffalo): E.J. Gaines (groin), Cordy Glenn (ankle/foot), Leonard Johnson (hamstring). Limited participant: Jordan Matthews (thumb). Did not practice: Charles Clay (knee), Ramon Humber (thumb), Richie Incognito (rest day). Tampa Bay: Full participant: Kwon Alexander (hamstring). Limited participant: Robert Ayers (knee), Lavonte David (ankle), Noah Spence (shoulder), Keith Tandy (hip), T.J. Ward (hip), Jameis Winston (shoulder). Did not practice: Josh Robinson (concussion), Ryan Russell (shoulder).