The Buffalo Bills (5-3) dropped a disappointing 34-21 decision on the road vs. the New York Jets on November 2nd. By the time the New Orleans Saints (6-2) come to New Era Field for a 1 p.m. non-conference clash Sunday afternoon, Buffalo will have had 10 days to forget about the latest primetime setback, and to game plan for the red-hot Saints.
Something has to give in this matchup, as Buffalo has won its first four home games for the first time in 22 years, while the Saints are riding high on a six-game winning streak after dropping the first two games of the year.
The Saints lead the all-time series with the Bills six to four, including a 35-17 win inside the Super Dome Oct. 27, 2013. New Orleans has won the last four vs. Buffalo, and the Bills haven’t beaten the Saints since winning a 45-33 shootout in New Orleans Dec. 27, 1998.
Buffalo has lost its last three home games vs. New Orleans and is looking for its first home win over the Saints since a 27-21 victory Oct. 30, 1983 at Rich Stadium.
Here’s how to watch the game from home:
New Orleans Saints (6-2) at Buffalo Bills (5-3)
- Game Date/Time: Sunday, November 12th, 1 p.m. Eastern
- Location: New Era Field, Orchard Park, N.Y.
- TV: FOX WUTV 29 in Buffalo, WUHF 31 in Rochester, WSYT 68 in Syracuse, WFXV 33 in Utica, WXXA 23 in Albany, FOX 31 in Denver, FOX 4 in Kansas City, and large parts of the Southeast (full broadcast map)
- Announcers: Play-by-play Kenny Albert, color analyst Ronde Barber.
- Radio: WGR 550AM (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 FM and WROC 950 AM (Rochester), Fan 590 AM (Toronto), WKTW 99.5 FM/WKTV 105.5 FM (Syracuse) and the rest of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network.
- Radio Play-by-Play: John Murphy and Mark Kelso in the booth with sideline reporter Sal Capaccio.
- Online: NFL Game Pass, NFL.com Game Center
Thursday Injury Report: Full participants (Buffalo): Charles Clay (knee), E.J. Gaines (hamstring). Did not practice: Cordy Glenn (ankle), Richie Incognito (rest day), Zay Jones (knee). New Orleans: Limited participants: Alex Okafor (ankle), Michael Thomas (ankle), Larry Warford (abdomen). Did not practice: Terron Armstead (chest), Kenny Vaccaro (groin).