Buffalo leads the all-time series 61-53, including a 21-12 trouncing on opening day when the Bills racked up 408 total yards of offense and 23 first downs to give Sean McDermott a win in his Buffalo debut.
Tyrod Taylor completed 16 of 28 passes for 224 yards with two touchdowns and one interception, LeSean McCoy rushed for 110 yards, and Micah Hyde and Jordan Poyer each added interceptions in their Bills’ debut.
On Thursday night, Buffalo goes for its third season sweep vs. the Jets in the last four years, having won both matchups during the 2014 and 2015 seasons, while being swept in 2016.
Here’s how to watch the game from home:
Buffalo Bills (5-2) at New York Jets (3-5)
- Game Date/Time: Thursday, November 2, 8:25 p.m.
- Location: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, N.J.
- TV: NFL Network nationally and on CBS in Buffalo (WIVB 4) and New York City (WCBS 2)
- Announcers: Play-by-play Jim Nantz, color analyst Tony Romo, sideline reporters Jay Feely and Tracy Wolfson
- Radio: WGR 550AM (Buffalo), WHAM 1180 AM (Rochester), WTLA 1280 AM and 97.7 FM (Syracuse), WIBX 950 AM (Utica) and the rest of the Westwood One Sports network. The game can also be heard on the entire Buffalo Bills Radio Network including Fan 590 (590 AM) in Toronto and Rochester’s WCMF (96.5 FM) and WROC (950 AM)
- Radio Announcers: Ian Eagle and Tony Boselli (Westwood One) and John Murphy and Mark Kelso with sideline reporter Sal Capaccio (Buffalo Bills radio network)
Online: NFL Game Pass, NFL.com Game Center
Tuesday Injury Report: Full participants (Buffalo): Cordy Glenn (ankle/foot), Zay Jones (shoulder). Limited participants: Ramon Humber (thumb), Jordan Poyer (knee), Eric Wood (ankle). Did not practice: Charles Clay (knee), E.J. Gaines (hamstring), Richie Incognito (ankle). New York Jets: Full participants: Kelvin Beachum (knee), James Carpenter (shoulder), Bruce Carter (hand), Steve McLendon (hamstring), Brent Qvale (toe), Brian Winters (abdomen). Limited participants: Matt Forte (knee), Buster Skrine (concussion). Did not practice: Terrence Brooks (hamstring), Morris Claiborne (foot), Brandon Shell (neck), Lawrence Thomas (concussion), Muhammad Wilkerson (foot/shoulder).