Sunday’s important AFC clash between the Buffalo Bills (5-5), on a three-game losing streak, and the Kansas City Chiefs (6-4), losers of four of their last five games, features two teams hoping to regain their early-season form after suffering through horrific slumps on defense and offense, respectively.
While the Chiefs still have a one-game lead over the surging Los Angeles Chargers in the AFC West, Buffalo’s slide has seen the team fall to seventh in the AFC standings, with Sunday’s tilt at Arrowhead representing a chance to right the ship and pick up its fourth conference win in seven tries.
This will be the 45th regular-season meeting between the teams, with the Bills holding a 23-20-1 lead all-time. The teams have also met three times in the playoffs, with Buffalo claiming a pair of victories, including the 1994 AFC Championship. Recently, the Chiefs have taken the last three matchups, including a 30-22 win Nov. 29, 2015 in the last meeting at Arrowhead.
Here’s how to watch the game game from home:
Buffalo Bills (5-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-4)
- Game Date/Time: Sunday, November 26, 1 p.m. Eastern.
- Location: Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, Missouri.
- TV: CBS WIVB 4 in Buffalo, WROC 8 in Rochester, WTVH 5 in Syracuse, WBNG 12 in Elmira, WRGB 6 in Albany (full broadcast map)
- Announcers: Play-by-play Greg Gumbel, color analyst Trent Green, sideline reporter Jamie Erdahl.
- Radio: WGR 550AM (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 FM and WROC 950 AM (Rochester), Fan 590 AM (Toronto), WKTW 99.5 FM/WKTV 105.5 FM (Syracuse) and the rest of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network.
- Radio Play-by-Play: John Murphy and Mark Kelso in the booth with sideline reporter Sal Capaccio.
- Online: NFL Game Pass, NFL.com Game Center
- Friday Injury Report: Full participants (Buffalo): Stephen Hauschka (hip), Andre Holmes (ankle), Micah Hyde (knee). Limited participants: Charles Clay (knee), Jordan Matthews (knee), Deonte Thompson (ankle). Ruled out: Kelvin Benjamin (knee), Cordy Glenn (foot/ankle), Jon Miller (ankle), Mike Tolbert (hamstring). Kansas City: Full participants: Kenneth Acker (elbow), Tyreek Hill (glute), Jarvis Jenkins (shoulder), Bennie Logan (knee), Ross Travis (ankle), Albert Wilson (hamstring). Limited participants: Allen Bailey (knee), Tamba Hali (knee). Ruled out: Dee Ford (back), Terrance Smith (concussion).