The 2017 edition of Buffalo Bills training camp at St. John Fisher College kicks off today. With the change at top from Rex Ryan to Sean McDermott, things are certainly going to look, sound, and feel different. Not only has the coaching staff been revamped, but so has the roster. The trifecta of new coaches, new schemes, and new players have resulted in a lot of yet-to-be answered questions from Bills fans.
Here are the five questions that I most want answered at training camp. I chose these five because I believe they will have the most impact on the success of the Bills in 2017.
- How will the linebacker position shake out?
- What will the receiver depth chart look like?
- Who will McDermott look to at safety?
- Which rookies will earn themselves playing time?
- Which running back will end up behind Shady?
How do you think these questions will be answered? What other questions do you want answered during training camp?