The Buffalo Bills have their fourth open practice of 2017 at St. John Fisher College in Pittsford, NY, this morning. They take the field at 8:45 Eastern before a day off of public practices on Monday.
Shuttle information can be found here as there is no general parking at St. John Fisher College and you won’t need a ticket today. (If you need a lunch recommendation, ask us on Twitter. We’ve got your info to know.)
Here are the storylines we are watching so far:
- Sammy Watkins’ foot (and hands) looked great
- Were the first- and second-team reps on day one a fluke, test run, or consistent?
- Is Shaq Lawson looking great good for him or bad for the offensive line?
- Can Zay Jones continue his good camp?
- Will Ronald Darby, Brandon Tate, Marcells Dareus, or Max Valles return from injury today? (Knowing they have tomorrow off might get all of them out of today’s practice.)
Below, you’ll see a constantly updating stream of tweets from folks at Bills camp practice with highlights, observations, and opinions. Leave your own comments below.
Helpful training camp links: