Tonight, the Buffalo Bills and Philadelphia Eagles square off at the Linc in Pennsylvania in a homecoming for Bills coach Sean McDermott. Get all your information to catch the game here.
Less than a week after trading cornerback Ronald Darby to the Philadelphia Eagles and wide receiver Sammy Watkins to the Los Angeles Rams, the Buffalo Bills are back to business when they face off against Darby and a slew of ex-Bills during week two of the NFL preseason schedule.
Running back LeSean McCoy was a standout for the Eagles before being traded to Buffalo in 2015. First-year head coach McDermott served as defensive coordinator (as well as being an assistant coach in other capacities) during an 11-year stint with the Eagles. Tackle Jason Peters, linebacker Nigel Bradham, cornerback Ron Brooks, safety Corey Graham, offensive coordinator Frank Reich, and defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz used to play/coach in Buffalo.
Here’s how to watch, listen or stream the game.
Buffalo Bills (0-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (0-1)
- · Game Date/Time: Thursday, August 17, 7:00 PM EDT (Ed. note: this article originally said 8:00 PM, which was incorrect)
- · Location: Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, Pa.
- · TV: WKBW (Channel 7, Buffalo), WHAM TV (CH 13, Rochester) and WTVH (CH 5, Syracuse)
- NFL Network Re-air: Friday, August 18 at 10:00 AM and Saturday, August 19 at 1:00 AM
- Announcers: Andrew Catalon, Steve Tasker, and Mike Catalana.
- Radio: WGR 550AM (Buffalo), Fan 590 (Toronto), WCFM 96.5 and WROC 950 AM (Rochester), and WKTW 99.5/WKTV 105.5 (Syracuse).
- Radio Play-by-Play: John Murphy and Mark Kelso in the booth with Sal Capaccio on the sidelines
- Online: NFL Game Pass, NFL.com Game Center
- Not Expected to Play: Jordan Matthews (Sternum), Cordy Glenn (Foot), Jeremy Butler (Concussion), Bacarri Rambo