One week from today, the Buffalo Bills will open their preseason against the Carolina Panthers at New Era Field. Today they hit the firld at St. John Fisher for the seventh time. It’s the last time they’ll be at Fisher until Sunday morning with Friday night’s “scrimmage” taking place in Orchard Park.
For the first and only time of camp, special teams coach Danny Crossman meets the media at 8:15 Eastern this morning.
Things we are watching for
- Sean McDermott said this four-practice stretch would feature the same rotation of starters, so it should be Nathan Peterman at quarterback and Russell Bodine at center today. If that’s not the case, it will be notable.
- Can the offense, particularly the o-line, rebound from a horrible showing on Wednesday?
- Rod Streater saw extended time with the first-team offense yesterday, a departure from previous days. Does that continue?
- Andre Holmes was out with an injury, will he return to knock Streater back down the depth chart?
- Will WR Zay Jones return today?
- Is TE Logan Thomas still in a non-contact jersey?