The Buffalo Bills will take the field for their preseason opener on Thursday night and Tuesday is their last public practice before kickoff. We should learn things like who will start at quarterback against Carolina and whether receivers Zay Jones and Corey Coleman will be ready to play.
Practice begins with an 8:15 a.m. press conference from head coach Sean McDermott followed by an 8:45 stretching session and on-field work. You do not need a ticket to attend. Today is One Buffalo Day, so expect some Sabres-related stuff and download the One Buffalo app for more details.
Things we are watching for
- It will be Corey Coleman’s first practice since being traded by the Cleveland Browns. He will wear 19.
- Is Zay Jones still in the red non-contact jersey?
- John Miller left practice on Monday. Will he be back on the field today?
- Can Shaq Lawson earn a spot on the roster with Trent Murphy sidelined?
- McDermott should name starters in his press conference before practice begins.