On the latest episode of the Billieve Podcast, host John Boccacino and co-host Jamie D’Amico get you ready for Sunday’s showdown between the Buffalo Bills (5-1) and Philadelphia Eagles (3-4).
At 5-1, the Bills are in second place in the AFC East heading into their second of three straight home games following the bye. Among the topics covered:
- The Bills have yet to play a complete 60 minutes of football. Is this the week that happens against the Eagles, who are battling an assortment of injuries?
- Will Josh Allen continue to be a successful game manager, and can Allen, the league’s best passer at throws 19 yards and under, get the deep ball going against a banged-up Eagles secondary?
- What role (if any) will wide receiver Robert Foster play against a suspect Eagles’ secondary?
- Who will step up and replace linebacker Matt Milano if he were to miss another game?
- How can Buffalo contain the Eagles’ dynamic 1-2 tight end combination of Zach Ertz and Dallas Goeddert?
- Our podcasters expect cornerback Levi Wallace to enjoy a bounce-back performance, and look for Jerry Hughes and Trent Murphy to apply pressure to Carson Wentz and an under-performing Eagles’ offensive line.
Check out the latest episode of Billieve to find out our podcasters’ thoughts on these topics, plus their predictions for the game, and more, then leave your thoughts in the comments section.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Circling the Wagons, the Mafia Mavens, and the Nick and Nolan Show:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.