On the latest episode of the Billieve Podcast, host John Boccacino and co-host Jamie D’Amico offer up their state of the Buffalo Bills (5-2) following their thorough 31-13 whupping by the Philadelphia Eagles.
Among the topics discussed on our podcast:
- What happened to the once-stout Buffalo Bills’ run defense, which was gouged for more than 200 yards on the ground by the Eagles?
- How worried should fans be after back-to-back sub-par efforts from the defense?
- The Bills also abandoned the run on a day when the winds were swirling at New Era Field. How much blame should offensive coordinator Brian Daboll shoulder for his suspect play-calling?
- After getting off to a 5-1 start, expectations were raised for the Bills this year, but should hopes have been this high for Buffalo?
- GM Brandon Beane stood pat at the trade deadline when many fans were clamoring for a major splash. Was Beane right to sit out and not pay the exorbitant asking prices for the top available players?
Check out the latest episode of Billieve to find out our podcasters’ thoughts on these topics and more, then leave your thoughts in the comments section.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Circling the Wagons, the Mafia Mavens, and the Nick and Nolan Show:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.