On the latest episode of the Billieve Podcast, host John Boccacino is joined by a familiar voice—Anthony Marino, the former co-host of Billieve and current host of Breaking Buffalo Rumblings—to discuss a newsy week for the Buffalo Bills.
Among the topics covered:
- The health status of quarterback Josh Allen;
- The disappointing performance of wide receiver Zay Jones vs. the New England Patriots and whether fans should be concerned with Jones’s play so far this year;
- The trade rumors involving the Bills and Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs.
Boccacino and Marino also offer up their keys to the Bills’ Week 5 match-up with the Tennessee Titans, which include:
- Getting rookie tight end Dawson Knox more involved early;
- Attacking the Titans’ defense with two-back sets featuring Frank Gore, Devin Singletary, and T.J. Yeldon;
- Dealing with the Titans’ talented defensive end Jurrell Casey;
- Getting pressure on quarterback Marcus Mariota;
- Why Buffalo should play more zone defense to contain skilled wide receivers Corey Davis and A.J. Brown.
Plus, Boccacino and Marino offer their predictions for the game. It’s all in the latest episode of Billieve!
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Circling the Wagons, the Mafia Mavens, and the Nick and Nolan Show:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.