Among the topics discussed:
- This will be the first career showdown between Baker Mayfield and Josh Allen, two of the top-10 quarterbacks from the 2018 NFL Draft.
- Mayfield is dealing with a sophomore slump season as head coach Freddie Kitchens struggles to show he belongs as an NFL head coach. Mayfield leads the league in interceptions (12) and is prone to making back-breaking mistakes when dealing with pressure.
- Allen, meanwhile, directs the league’s top red zone offense and has been the league’s best fourth-quarter quarterback.
- This Cleveland team has struggled to find its identity.
- The Browns also have some vulnerabilities along the offensive line, which makes what running back Nick Chubb has done this year even more impressive.
- How will the Bills contain Chubb, and what role will Kareem Hunt play in his first game back from suspension?
- Will Tre’Davious White be able to slow down Odell Beckham Jr., and will the hated Jarvis Landry continue to be held in check by Buffalo’s secondary?
- On the other side of the ball, how does Buffalo slow down and contain talented edge rusher Myles Garrett (are Ty Nsekhe, Cody Ford, and possibly a tight end up to the immense challenge)?
- A healthy dose of Devin Singletary should once again be in the cards for the offense;
- There are opportunities for John Brown and Duke Williams to make plays and challenge a tough Cleveland secondary.
Check out the latest episode of Billieve to find out our podcasters’ thoughts on these topics and more, then leave your thoughts in the comments section.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Circling the Wagons, the Mafia Mavens, and the Nick and Nolan Show:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.