On the latest episode of the Billieve Podcast, host John Boccacino and co-host Jamie D’Amico get you ready for the Buffalo Bills’ (6-3) must-win game Sunday vs. the Miami Dolphins (2-7) in South Beach.
That’s right, Boccacino and D’Amico agree that this is a must-win game if the Bills want to remain in contention for a playoff berth.
Among the topics discussed:
- Head coach Sean McDermott wants quarterback Josh Allen playing fearlessly. Is this the week we see Allen get the deep passing game going by taking more downfield shots against a depleted Dolphins’ secondary?
- Getting Cole Beasley going with short and intermediate passes will be a key to the offense’s success.
- One week after abandoning the ground game, the Bills would be wise to turn to Frank Gore and Devin Singletary against a run defense that surrenders almost 150 yards per game on the ground.
- Can Dawson Knox eliminate the drops and take advantage of a favorable matchup vs. the Dolphins?
- Defensively, our podcasters expect to see more from both defensive tackle Ed Oliver, who has been a scapegoat for the defense’s woes stopping the run, and cornerback Kevin Johnson, who should spell the struggling Levi Wallace.
Our podcasters also give their score predictions for the game as the Bills go for the season sweep of the Dolphins.
Check out the latest episode of Billieve to find out our podcasters’ thoughts on these topics and more, then leave your thoughts in the comments section.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Circling the Wagons, the Mafia Mavens, and the Nick and Nolan Show:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.