On the latest episode of the Billieve Podcast, host John Boccacino and co-host Jamie D’Amico get you ready for another must-win game for the Buffalo Bills’ (7-3) as they welcome the Denver Broncos (3-7) to New Era Field Sunday.
Among the topics discussed:
- With starting tackle Ty Nsekhe sidelined, the role of slowing down all-world edge rusher Von Miller falls on rookie Cody Ford. Is Ford up to the task?
- Coming off arguably the best game of his young career, Josh Allen will need to get rid of the ball quickly, looking to rely on quick passes to Cole Beasley, along with the red-hot John Brown to guide the offense.
- Rookie Devin Singletary needs to have another monster game, as Denver’s run game is susceptible to runs up the middle.
- Tight ends Lee Smith and Dawson Knox will need to both chip/help contain Miller, and also contribute in the passing game.
- Facing a top-10 Broncos’ defense will serve as a good test for Allen, who so far this year has struggled against elite defenses (see losses to the New England Patriots and Philadelphia Eagles).
- The Broncos bring a four-game losing streak into Sunday, with four losses by a touchdown or less. Can Buffalo apply enough pressure to rattle Brandon Allen?
- Can Tre’Davious White slow down the AFC’s other breakout wide receiver, Cortland Sutton?
- What role will rookie TE Noah Fant have against a Bills’ defense that is typically stingy against tight ends?
Our podcasters also give their score predictions for the game as the Bills look for another big win.
Check out the latest episode of Billieve to find out our podcasters’ thoughts on these topics and more, then leave your thoughts in the comments section.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Circling the Wagons, the Mafia Mavens, and the Nick and Nolan Show:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.