On the latest episode of the Billieve Podcast, host John Boccacino and co-host Jamie D’Amico analyze the Buffalo Bills’ (8-3) impressive and thorough beatdown of the Denver Broncos (3-8) at New Era Field in Week 12.
The Bills posted a convincing 20-3 victory over the Broncos, a team Buffalo should (and did) dominate.
Among the topics discussed:
- The defense was outstanding, holding Denver to 49 net passing yards, 85 rushing yards and 134 total yards of offense. The Broncos were held to less than three yards per play, the fourth-fewest in a game this year as Buffalo pitched its third first-half shutout of the year.
- One of the AFC’s leading wide receivers, Cortland Sutton, was completely taken out of the game by Tre’Davious White who continues to show he’s a true lockdown cornerback.
- Linebacker Matt Milano posted another huge game (three QB hurries, six tackles, three pass breakups), as did rookie Devin Singletary (106 rushing yards on 21 carries for the first 100-yard game of his young career).
- The offensive line was spectacular as Buffalo rushed for 238 rushing yards despite an injury to center Mitch Morse.
- Rookie tackle Cody Ford was excellent against Von Miller, as were Quinton Spain, Dion Dawkins, Spencer Long and Jon Feliciano.
- Josh Allen, who has struggled against good defenses this year, completed 60 percent or more of his passes for the eighth time in 11 games. Allen found success against a Broncos’ defense that was fifth against the pass entering Sunday.
Our podcasters also discuss running back Frank Gore passing Barry Sanders for third on the all-time rushing list, then offer up a preview of Buffalo’s Thanksgiving day clash vs. the Dallas Cowboys.
Check out the latest episode of Billieve to find out our podcasters’ thoughts on these topics and more, then leave your thoughts in the comments section.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Circling the Wagons, the Mafia Mavens, and the Nick and Nolan Show:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.