On the latest episode of the Billieve Podcast, host John Boccacino and co-host Jamie D’Amico offer up their thoughts on the Buffalo Bills’ regular-season finale vs. the New York Jets, give their preference for Buffalo’s Wild Card opponent, and take a quick look at the Bills’ 2020 schedule.
For the first time in 20 years, the Bills (10-5) enter Week 17 with nothing to play for—in a good way—besides keeping their starters fresh heading into the team’s upcoming Wild Card clash the first weekend of January.
Among the topics discussed:
- How much will Buffalo’s starters like Josh Allen, Tre’Davious White, Micah Hyde, Tremaine Edmunds, Devin Singletary and others see the field against the Jets?
- Will Sean McDermott rest his starters, or will he use the game as a tune-up for the playoffs?
- Is this the week tackle Ty Nsekhe returns following his five-week absence with an ankle injury?
- What would a Bills offense led by Matt Barkley look like when going up against a Jets’ defense that boasts a strong secondary?
- Analyze a Jets offense that is banged up along the offensive line;
- Discuss how Sam Darnold has made strides in his second year in the league;
- Provide predictions for what is sure to be a low-scoring game.
We also give a quick preview of the Bills’ likely opponent in the Wild Card round, the Houston Texans; and take a look at Buffalo’s 2020 schedule, which features tough match-ups with the NFC West and AFC West divisions.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Circling the Wagons, the Mafia Mavens, and the Nick and Nolan Show:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.