Crosby saw the field for three seasons at EMU, starting the last two. In those two years, he collected 127 tackles (62 solo), 18.5 sacks, 35.5 tackles for loss, eight forced fumbles, and an interception returned two yards for a touchdown. Crosby was suspended for the 2018 season opener for a violation of team rules, but otherwise had no injuries or incidents keeping him off the field.
The 6’5” 255 lb Crosby was one of the best all-around performers at the 2019 NFL Combine, finishing in the 90th percentile or better in every single athletic drill:
- 4.66 forty yard dash (92nd percentile)
- 36” vertical leap (90th percentile)
- 10’2” broad jump (92nd percentile)
- 6.89 three cone drill (95th percentile)
- 4.13 short shuttle (96th percentile)
- 11.35 long shuttle (99th percentile)
The Bills are allowed up to thirty private pre-draft visits with college prospects before the draft. This is the first we’ve heard about.