Day 2 of Buffalo Bills training camp is about to get started. We didn’t learn anything on Day 1, but we started to get an idea of some of the battles we were watching and saw Josh Allen play pretty well.
Position battles to watch
- On Thursday, Cody Ford started at right tackle with some Ty Nsehke sprinkled in.
- Quinton Spain began the day at left guard with Jon Feliciano at right guard. They flip-flopped from time to time.
- Ed Oliver ran second-team DT with Jordan Phillips running with the ones.
- Levi Wallace was the cornerback opposite Tre’Davious White.
- Jason Croom and Dawson Knox split first-team tight end reps.
- John Brown, Cole Beasley, and Zay Jones were the only first-team wide receivers. No Robert Foster.
Practice begins at 9:45 a.m. Eastern and we will have you covered with live updates from a multitude of reporters on Twitter. Sean McDermott will meet the media at 9:15 a.m. Eastern.
Note: The embedded list below removes the original tweets in both quote-tweets and responses, so it can be a little hard to follow at times. If you want to see all the info, click on through to Twitter here.