Day 3 of Buffalo Bills training camp is about to get started. The first two days didn’t provide many answers, but we started to get an idea of some of the battles we were watching. The pads could go on today, which is something to watch for.
Position battles to watch
- On Thursday, Ty Nsehke was sprinkled in at right tackle and on Friday, he played left tackle with the second-team offense.
- Quinton Spain has played both days as the starting left guard. Jon Feliciano was at right guard Thursday with Spencer Long there Friday.
- Ed Oliver has been the second-team DT with Jordan Phillips running with the ones.
- Levi Wallace was the cornerback opposite Tre’Davious White on Thursday but Kevin Johnson began Friday in the spot. Johnson was also being cross-trained in the slot.
- Tyler Kroft remains on the PUP list and with Jason Croom sidelined with a hamstring injury Friday, Lee Smith and Dawson Knox split first-team tight end reps.
- John Brown, Cole Beasley, and Zay Jones were the only first-team wide receivers Thursday. On Friday, Andre Roberts and Robert Foster were sprinkled in.
Practice begins at 9:45 a.m. Eastern and we will have you covered with live updates from a multitude of reporters on Twitter. Our Senior Editor, Sean Murphy, will be live at training camp today with updates. Sean McDermott will meet the media at 9:15 a.m. Eastern.
Note: The embedded list below removes the original tweets in both quote-tweets and responses, so it can be a little hard to follow at times. If you want to see all the info, click on through to Twitter here.