After the first rest day of training camp, the Buffalo Bills are back on the field today at St. John Fisher College.
Fans won’t be in attendance today, as the team is practicing nearly exclusively on the secondary field without the benefit of bleachers.
Practice still begins at 9:45 a.m. Eastern and we will have you covered with live updates from a multitude of reporters on Twitter. Sean McDermott will meet the media at 9:15 a.m. Eastern.
Things we are watching for Tuesday:
- Lorenzo Alexander and Mitch Morse sat out practice on Sunday with veteran rest days and Stephen Hauschka was limited. We assume they’ll be back on the field today.
- The tight end position has Tyler Kroft injured and Jason Croom and Dawson Know sidelined with hamstring injuries. They signed Kyle Carter on Monday to fill out the room, so does that mean Knox and Croom are still a few days from returning?
- A lot has been written about Cole Beasley and John Brown in the new offense, but Zay Jones hasn’t done much. Is this the day he pops off?
- Josh Allen has been mostly sharp during camp. Is this the day he backslides?
- Is there any shift in the o-line after a week or is it still Dion Dawkins, Quinton Spain, Mitch Morse, a battle between Jon Feliciano and Spencer Long, and Cody Ford from left to right?
Note: The embedded list below removes the original tweets in both quote-tweets and responses, so it can be a little hard to follow at times. If you want to see all the info, click on through to Twitter here.