Fans join the Buffalo Bills back at St. John Fisher College today. On Tuesday, a closed practice was attended by several dozen season ticket holders and the media but today, the gates are wide open once again.
Practice begins at 9:45 a.m. Eastern and we will have you covered with live updates from a multitude of reporters on Twitter. Sean McDermott (or someone) will meet the media at 9:15 a.m. Eastern.
Things we are watching for Tuesday:
- Mitch Morse has missed the last two days of practice but the PR team doesn’t know why. Normally that means it’s a scheduled rest day, but two in a row with an off day in between is unheard of. Maybe we’ll get the scoop today.
- The tight end position has Tyler Kroft injured and Jason Croom and Dawson Know sidelined with hamstring injuries. They signed Kyle Carter on Monday to fill out the room, so does that mean Knox and Croom are still a few days from returning?
- A lot has been written about Cole Beasley and John Brown in the new offense, but Zay Jones hasn’t done much. Is this the day he pops off?
- Josh Allen has been mostly sharp during camp. Is this the day he backslides?
- Ed Oliver has been slowly building confidence since the pads came on. Is today the day he sees more first-team reps?
Note: The embedded list below removes the original tweets in both quote-tweets and responses, so it can be a little hard to follow at times. If you want to see all the info, click on through to Twitter here.