If you’re a fan of the Buffalo Bills and you were looking to attend the team’s annual “Return of the Blue and the Red” night training camp practice on August 2, tickets will be available starting July 10.
The Bills released a statement detailing what fans must do in order to obtain tickets for the practice session. The tickets are complimentary, and they are mobile-only—there are no paper tickets. Fans must first obtain vouchers from any of the following locations:
- Tops Friendly Markets: 3507 Mt. Read Boulevard, Rochester, NY 14616
- Tops Friendly Markets: 3980 Maple Road, Buffalo, NY 14226
- 7-Eleven: 1100 Southwestern Boulevard, West Seneca, NY 14224
- Crosby’s: 9440 Main Street, Clarence, NY 14031
- Sunoco APlus: 8000 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221
Once fans have obtained the voucher, they can redeem the unique offer code included with it. That code is good for up to four (4) tickets to “The Return of the Blue and the Red” night practice. In order to redeem the code, fans must visit buffalobills.com/training-camp, click on the “Enter Your Code” button located beneath the date for “The Return of the Blue and the Red,” and then follow the instructions from there.
Tickets are accessible through the Bills Mobile app (in the “Account Manager”) or through the My One Buffalo App. Gates open on August 2 at 5:15, and parking is complimentary. In the event of inclement weather, practice may be canceled.
See this link for more details.