On the latest episode of Billieve: A Buffalo Bills Fan Podcast, host John Boccacino and co-host Jamie D’Amico recap a news-filled week from the Buffalo Bills’ joint practice sessions with the Carolina Panthers.
Our podcasters address some rare struggles from No. 1 cornerback Tre’Davious White, discuss Cole Beasley catching everything in sight, break down the unfounded trade rumors that had the Bills dealing for talented edge rusher Jadeveon Clowney, and give their thoughts on a former Bill who ran afoul of the law in Florida.
The Bills and Panthers spent this week engaging in joint practice sessions leading up to their Week 2 preseason game Friday night in Carolina. As Panthers head coach Ron Rivera predicted, the practice sessions were both productive and uneventful (no skirmishes between the two teams).
Among the topics covered on the podcast:
- What to make of Carolina quarterback Cam Newton torching the Bills’ secondary?
- After a solid preseason, Tre’Davious White endured a rare rough spell when guarding Panthers wide receiver Curtis Samuel. What does this mean for the upcoming season?
- Beasley is fitting in nicely in Brian Daboll’s offense and has already paid dividends in the maturation and development of second-year quarterback Josh Allen.
- Twitter was buzzing with rumors the Bills and Houston Texans were engaged in talks to trade Clowney. Those rumors turned out to be nothing. Would you have wanted the Bills to trade for the dynamic edge rusher?
- Former Bills wide receiver/return man Roscoe Parrish was arrested in Florida on stalking and domestic violence charges. Sad news for a former fan favorite.
Check out the latest episode of Billieve: A Buffalo Bills Fan Podcast for our thoughts on these topics and more, then leave your thoughts in the comments section.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Circling the Wagons, and the Nick and Nolan Show:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.