The Buffalo Bills are practicing this morning at St. John Fisher College in Pittsford, New York. While only a limited number of season-ticket holders will be in attendance, the press will be there.
Practice begins at 9:45 a.m. Eastern and we will have you covered with live updates from a multitude of reporters on Twitter.
Things we are watching today
- When the practice is closed to the public like this, it usually means they’re giving the main grass field a break. The team will mainly be using the side practice field without bleachers.
- Between injuries and the team’s play, several rookies have played their way into the starting lineup. Can Cody Ford (RG), Ed Oliver (DT), and Tommy Sweeney (TE) hold onto those jobs?
- Are guys healthy enough to practice? Mitch Morse, Spencer Long, Jon Feliciano, and LaAdrian Waddle have all been sidelined in the offensive line room. The tight end corps has been ravaged with injuries to Tyler Kroft, Jason Croom, and Dawson Knox.
- The Bills had to run gassers at the end of Sunday’s practice due to sloppy play. Did that help?
- The Bills have a preseason football game this week, so these days leading up to it will start to be treated like game weeks.
Note: The embedded list below removes the original tweets in both quote-tweets and responses, so it can be a little hard to follow at times. If you want to see all the info, click on through to Twitter here.