On the latest episode of Billieve: A Buffalo Bills Fan Podcast, with training camp officially underway, host John Boccacino and co-host Jamie D’Amico address five pressing issues from Buffalo Bills’ training camp, providing their insights into what’s gone right so far, and what has them concerned with the preseason set to begin.
Among the topics covered:
- The health concerns of Pro Bowl center Mitch Morse, who is sidelined with his third concussion, and how this injury is testing the depth of the new-and-improved offensive line
- Rookie offensive lineman Cody Ford seeing significant time with the first-teamers at right guard after primarily lining up at right tackle
- Who is emerging and making a name for themselves in the race to earn the final two (or possibly three) spots on the wide-receiver depth chart? Andre Roberts is a lock with his special-teams skills while Ray-Ray McCloud III, Cam Phillips, and Duke Williams appear to be leading the charge here
- The continued development of second-year quarterback Josh Allen (check out D’Amico’s excellent article detailing the ups and downs Allen could experience during his sophomore season)
- The dominant performances put on by defensive tackle Ed Oliver.
What do you think, Bills fans? What has stood out to you through the first ten days of training camp, and what is making you nervous as we approach Thursday night’s preseason opener vs. the Indianapolis Colts?
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Circling the Wagons, and the Nick and Nolan Show:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.