On the latest episode of the Billieve Podcast, host John Boccacino and co-host Jamie D’Amico get you ready for Saturday’s Wild Card clash between the No. 5 Buffalo Bills (10-6) and the No. 4 Houston Texans (10-6).
The Bills are back in the playoffs for the second time in three years, and will be playing at 4:35 p.m. Saturday in the first of four Wild Card games this weekend.
Among the topics discussed on Billieve:
- We break down how the Bills should attack the Texans’ 3-4 defense;
- Discuss the impact defensive end J.J. Watt could have in his first game back since suffering a torn pectoral muscle;
- Address what speedster wide receiver Will Fuller V means to Houston’s offense and how his absence hampers Deshaun Watson;
- Analyze what makes Watson a special quarterback;
- Preview the dynamic cover match-up between All-Pro cornerback Tre’Davious White and wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins;
- Say why Brian Daboll should dial up a similar game plan to the Dallas Cowboys game to take advantage of a vulnerable Texans’ defense, and more.
We also give our score predictions as the Bills go for their first playoff win since 1995. Check out our latest Billieve Podcast to hear our thoughts on these topics and more, then leave your thoughts in the comments section.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Circling the Wagons, the Mafia Mavens, and the Nick and Nolan Show:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.