The Buffalo Bills have a chance to take control of the AFC over the next seven days. They are currently one of three undefeated teams in the conference but the only one that can go to 5-0 this week.
Entering the weekend at 4-0, the Kansas City Chiefs lost to the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday, dropping them to 4-1 along with the Cleveland Browns and Baltimore Ravens. The Pittsburgh Steelers won their game to move to 4-0. The other undefeated team in the AFC is the 3-0 Tennessee Titans, who play Buffalo Tuesday night.
In addition to the game against the Titans Tuesday, the Bills will face the Chiefs next Monday night in a game that could very well be for first place in the AFC now and into the postseason. As a reminder, with seven teams in each conference making the postseason, the only team with a first-round bye is the top seed. The Bills will also play the Steelers later in the year. If Buffalo is going to make the postseason in 2020 as we expect, they’re definitely going to earn it.
Here is the complete AFC standings with the Los Angeles Chargers set to play the New Orleans Saints tonight and the Bills & Titans yet to play on Tuesday:
1. Buffalo Bills (4-0, 3-0 AFC)*
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (4-0, 2-0 AFC)
3. Tennessee Titans (3-0)*
4. Kansas City Chiefs (4-1, win over BAL)
5. Baltimore Ravens (4-1), win over CLE, loss to KC)
6. Cleveland Browns (4-1, loss to BAL)
7t. Indianapolis Colts (3-2)
7t. Las Vegas Raiders (3-2)
9. New England Patriots (2-2)
10. Miami Dolphins (2-3)
11. Cincinnati Bengals (1-3-1)
12. Denver Broncos (1-3, 0-0 AFC West)
13. Los Angeles Chargers (1-3, 0-1 AFC West)*
14. Houston Texans (1-4, win over JAX)
15. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-4, loss to HOU)
16. New York Jets (0-5)
* - Still to play in Week 5