The Buffalo Bills (9-3) continue their run of primetime games before a nationally-televised audience when they welcome the Pittsburgh Steelers (11-1) to Bills Stadium on Sunday Night Football, and on the latest episode of the Billieve Podcast, hosts John Boccacino and Jamie D’Amico have everything you need to know for the Week 14 clash.
Among the topics covered on the podcast:
- We take a moment to revel in Buffalo’s convincing 34-24 win over the San Francisco 49ers on Monday Night Football.
- We analyze the ways quarterback Josh Allen has improved this year while putting himself in the NFL MVP competition, and discuss the changes to Allen’s throwing mechanics that have led to this career season.
- We break down the contract extension for general manager Brandon Beane, who along with head coach Sean McDermott will remain in Buffalo through the 2025 season.
- We debunk the overplayed national narrative that the Bills need a signature win to validate their hot start to the season.
- We then focus on Week 14 and the Steelers, discussing how Allen and co. should attack a wounded Steelers bunch that is missing edge rusher Bud Dupree, linebacker Devin Bush, cornerback Joe Haden and more. Can Buffalo take advantage?
- How do the Bills try and contain Pittsburgh’s talented quartet of wide receivers in JuJu Smith-Schuster, Chase Claypool, Diontae Johnson and James Washington, and will cornerback Levi Wallace be up to the task?
- Can Allen continue to excel at identifying the blitzers and hitting the open receiver?
- Tight end Dawson Knox should be in line for another huge game.
- Why it’s important for Buffalo to not abandon the run game.
- Can tackle Daryl Williams hold his own against Pittsburgh’s T.J. Watt, the NFL’s best pass rusher and a leading candidate for Defensive Player of the Year? Will Buffalo’s patchwork offensive line be able to open up enough holes for Devin Singletary and Zack Moss while giving Allen ample time to find his open receivers?
- Will Ed Oliver, Jerry Hughes, Mario Addison and the rest of the defensive line generate enough pressure on Ben Roethlisberger?
Check out the latest Billieve Podcast for our thoughts on these topics and hear score predictions as the Bills face the Steelers, then join the conversation by leaving your thoughts on how the game will play out in the comments section below.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Code of Conduct with J. Spence, The Bruce Exclusive, The Buff Hub, Jamie D. and Big Newt, The Mafia Mavens, and Circling the Wagons:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
Ask Alexa or Google Home to play the Buffalo Rumblings podcast!
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.