clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Buffalo Bills fan confidence continues climbing after Monday Night Football win

Bills fans are more confident each week.

Matt Warren is Associate Director of NFL coverage for SB Nation and previously covered the Bills for Buffalo Rumblings for more than a decade.

Fans of the Buffalo Bills are continuing to inch toward 100 percent confidence as the season rolls on. Following their win on Monday Night Football against the San Francisco 49ers, it’s not quite there but it’s as close as it’s been since before the team’s first loss of the season.

Heading into Week 5, Bills fans were 100 perecent confident in their team. Losses to the Tennessee Titans and Kansas City Chiefs shook that confidence but the Bills have kept winning and building back faith. Over the last few weeks since their bye, fans of the Bills have climbed from 90 percent confident, to 94 percent confident, to 97 percent confident. If they beat the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday Night Football this week, it’ll be a huge upset if it’s not 100 percent when we check in next week.

Only one team in the NFL is higher than Buffalo’s 97 percent. Fans of the New Orleans Saints are 100 percent confident in their team. At the other end, the Chicago Bear (3 percent), Houston Texans (6 percent), Los Angeles Chargers (6 percent), and Philadelphia Eagles (5 percent) are in the single digits.

Fans of the Miami Dolphins are ecstatic at 95 percent while New England Patriots fans were at 74 percent after their dominant win a week ago (but before their loss on Thursday). New York Jets fans should go home. They moved up from 18 to 23 percent after their most recent loss.