The baton has been passed. Jamie D and Big Newt hereby proclaim the coronation of the Buffalo Bills as masters of the AFC East with their 38-9 victory over the New England Patriots, whose 20-year reign over the division is done.
The game, despite the score, brought about some interesting storylines, including Patriots quarterback Cam Newton being a shell of his former self and only passing for 34 yards, as well as Patriots head coach Bill Belichick being nearly despondent in his postgame press conference.
Jamie D’Amico and Big Chris Newton also tackle some questions, such as:
- Where does Josh Allen rank in the MVP race?
- What’s up with the drawn out hug Belichick gave to Bills head coach Sean McDermott? Does it have any meaning?
- This Bills team isn’t flawless. Where do they need to improve going into the playoffs?
- How does the team stack up against the other top teams in the NFL?
- Are the Miami Dolphins ruining rookie quarterback Tua Tagovailoa’s confidence by regularly replacing him with Buffalo fan favorite, Ryan Fitzpatrick?
Don’t forget to take part in the conversation. Connect with the hosts on Twitter at @TheJamieDamico and @Big_Newt.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Code of Conduct with J. Spence, The Bruce Exclusive, The Buff Hub, Jamie D. and Big Newt, The Mafia Mavens, and Circling the Wagons:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
You can also ask Alexa or Google Home to play the Buffalo Rumblings podcast.
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.