The Buffalo Bills (8-3) will have the national spotlight when they take on the San Francisco 49ers (5-6) on Monday Night Football, and on the latest episode of the Billieve Podcast, hosts John Boccacino and Jamie D’Amico have everything you need to know for the Week 13 clash.
Among the topics covered on the podcast:
- We discuss Buffalo’s less-than-stellar track record of playing on Monday night.
- We analyze the emotions Bills fans are feeling following a 27-17 win over the Los Angeles Chargers that was closer than necessary,
- We break down what the return of linebacker Matt Milano would mean for the defense and explore how A.J. Klein has been able to play his best football over the past few weeks.
- We examine San Francisco’s outside zone run game and discuss what the Bills will need to do to contain Raheem Mostert, Tevin Coleman and the 49ers’ ground game.
- Can Buffalo take advantage of the depleted 49ers—a very wounded bunch?
- How do the Bills try and contain talented wide receiver Deebo Samuel?
- Can Josh Allen continue to excel at identifying blitzers and hitting the open receiver?
- Wide receiver Cole Beasley should be in line for another huge game.
- Has rookie Zack Moss overtaken Devin Singletary at the top of the running back depth chart?
- Guard Brian Winters could be in for a long day lining up opposite talented defensive end Arik Armstead.
Check out the latest Billieve Podcast for our thoughts on these topics and hear score predictions as the Bills face the 49ers, then join the conversation by leaving your thoughts on how the game will play out in the comments section below.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Code of Conduct with J. Spence, The Bruce Exclusive, The Buff Hub, Jamie D. and Big Newt, The Mafia Mavens, and Circling the Wagons:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
Ask Alexa or Google Home to play the Buffalo Rumblings podcast!
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.