This week, we discuss the Buffalo Bills trading up and down in the 2020 NFL Draft, “win now” vs. a longer-term strategy, signing former Carolina Panthers, Stefon Diggs’s impact on other offensive play-makers.
- It makes no sense for Bills to trade up into the first round in 2020
- What’s the sweet spot for a second round trade up?
- Third-round trade could be in the cards for Buffalo
- Could the fourth round be where the Bills strike a trade?
- Fifth-round trade makes sense for the Bills if they haven’t moved yet
- If Buffalo still has the picks, they shouldn’t stand pat in round 6
- A list of the former Carolina Panthers on the Buffalo Bills
To have your Bills questions answered on the next podcast, you can call 24/7 and leave your questions at 716-508-0405, email us at BuffaloRumblings@SBnation.com, tweet us at @RumblingsQandA, send us Facebook or Instagram messages, or leave your comments in the show notes article on the website.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Circling the Wagons, Mafia Mavens, and The Nick and Nolan Show:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
Ask Alexa or Google Home to play the Buffalo Rumblings podcast!
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.