The Buffalo Bills are back! The pads are on for the first time in 2020 and the Bills take the field at One Bills Drive for the strangest training camp in team history.
Amid the cloud of the coronavirus pandemic, the Bills are ramping up for a 2020 season full of high expectations. For the first time this offseason, media will be allowed to cover practice. We’re embedding a live stream below so you can follow along. Videos and pictures won’t be what you’re used to, as the media are being assigned an individual, socially distant space on the sideline and can’t move around like normal.
While they won’t be live and in person, there will still be virtual press conferences starting with head coach Sean McDermott at 9 AM Eastern.
Breathe it in, Bills fans. THEY ARE BACK ON THE FIELD!
Here are some training camp articles to get you revved up with some background information:
- All our coverage: 2020 Bills training camp
- Position battles worth monitoring
- Sean McDermott turns to college coaches for help preparing with no preseason
- August 3rd: Bills welcome back players to OBD
- Transcript: Beane, McDermott meet with the media before training camp (August 3rd)
- Pre-camp 53-man roster projection
- State of the Bills roster: position group previews
Here is the list of players on the active roster. Rookies are denoted with an asterisk. Free-agent and trade additions are noted with a plus sign.
Running back (7)
Tight end (5)
PUP-ACTIVE list: Tommy Sweeney
Wide receiver (9)
Interior O-line (8)
Offensive tackle (7)
Defensive line (14)
Bryan Cox, Jr.+
Daryl Johnson, Jr.
Opt out list: Star Lotulelei
Opt out list: E.J. Gaines+
Tyler Bass (kicker)*
Corey Bojorquez (punter)
Stephen Hauschka (kicker)
Reid Ferguson (long snapper)
Kaare Vedvik (punter/kicker)+