The Buffalo Bills open the 2020 season Sept. 13 hosting the New York Jets. General manager Brandon Beane has until Sept. 5 to trim the roster to 53 players, and on the latest episode of the Billieve Podcast, hosts John Boccacino and Jamie D’Amico offer up their predictions for who makes the active roster.
Which players are in, which players will be cut, and who are our surprises to earn a roster spot?
- How many quarterbacks will be on our roster?
- Will a fullback make the squad?
- Which wide receivers will join Stefon Diggs, John Brown, and Cole Beasley?
- How many offensive and defensive linemen will have roster spots?
- Will potential cut candidates like Trent Murphy, Vosean Joseph, Duke Williams, Isaiah McKenzie, Vincent Taylor, and Tyrel Dodson have a place on the 53-man roster?
Check out the latest Billieve Podcast for our thoughts on these topics, then join the conversation by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buff Hub, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, The Bruce Exclusive, the Buff Hub, Circling the Wagons, and Jamie D. and the Big Newt:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
Ask Alexa or Google Home to play the Buffalo Rumblings podcast!
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.